Getonlinedeal respects the privacy of its users and is dedicated to looking after it in all respects. With a view to offering the most inspiring as well as holistic internet practice to our users, we offer a huge repository of online sites and range of community services. Our company may change these policies from time to time by updating this page. Therefore you should check our policy pages to ensure that you are comfortable with changes.
What We Collect
To benefit certain sites or services on our websites, customers are required to give the following information for the registration process –
- Your name ,job profile and Age
- Contact information involving email address, mobile phone number
- Demographic information like interests, preferences and postcode
- Other information significant to customer surveys
- Credit or debit card details
What we do with the information we gather:
We require information primarily to provide better service by understanding your need for the following reasons-
- Record keeping of our websites
- Products & services development
- For sending promotional emails messages about new products, offers or other information of your interest with marketing purposes.
- Monitor your orders for potential risk or fraud
- Handling disputes
Here we committed to ensuring that your information is protected. In order to prevent illegal access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, executive and electronic procedures to look after as well as secure this information.
Sharing your Personal information
As described above, we share your personal information with third parties to help use your personal information. For instance, we use shopify to control our online store. However we also use Google Analytics to understand how our customers use the website. Overall we use your personal information to obey with applicable laws and regulations for responding to investigate warrant, subpoena or other lawful requirements for information we receive or to otherwise protect our rights.
If you have any questions related to processing of information provided by you, contact our support team.
Please provide the following information in your complaint-
- Recognition of the information provided by you
- Clear statement as to whether the information is personal information or insightful personal information
- Your address, telephone number or e-mail address.
- A declaration that you have a good-faith belief that the information has been processed incorrectly or disclosed without authorization, as the case may be.
- A statement, under punishment of false swearing, that the information in the notice is correct, and that the information being complain about belongs to you.